So my good friends tell me that I need to start a blog... Cool idea. I've been thinking about it anyway. I tell them that I'll get it started today... little did I know I'd have something so fun to start it with...
My sweet little Anson- never watched a Gallagher show in his short little 2 year life... became that man's son today. See, I have locks on my 2 fridges for reasons JUST like this. However, I have the 2 smartest boys and my baby has figured out how to get around one of them. Today, he got the VERY ripe cantalope out of the fridge and proceeded to share it with his friends- his brother, and 3 of the kids I watch at home. He took said cantalope to his room and picked his weapon of choice- a plastic hammer that goes to a work bench given to us by their "Uncle." How did this tool/outside toy get in the house? I don't ask anymore. Anyway, he takes the hammer and begins to bash the innerds out of this cantalope. Apparently every other toddler in the house thought it was a hella cool idea too... because they were all in on it. I had to give 3 of the 5 baths.
Here's the results.... Please notice that while I'm taking pictures of the mess, Anson is STILL murdering the cantalope.


1 comment:
OMG! I bet you were just thrilled;)
Post a Comment